Hello, I'm Andrea and I just bought a Euroclass 380 !

• Good morning everyone ! My name is Andrea and I live outside Mantua in northern Italy, after years of looking for a truck etc etc I came across some old bus, there my light bulb went on.. After another months of reading your forum last week I also became I am a happy owner of a bus! More precisely an Iveco Euroclass 380 12 meters. It will be a long job, but I hope to receive good advice from you!

There are a couple of rust spots in the secondary frames, nothing to worry about, the vehicle is almost 30 years old, so time takes its toll on the seals and at least 3 of the windows that have condensation inside... For the rest, the car it has only 112,000 km it was a vehicle from the fire station. I hope I have a good vehicle. I am a motor enthusiast and I hope to be able to use my vehicle to go and see hill climb races, and to transport my motorbike around Italy and who knows maybe even around the world.

• Welcome Andrea,

have fun with your bus and also here in the forum! If you have we will be happy about some pictures of your bus!

Greetz, Marco

"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.” – Robin Williams

• This is the vehicle, this evening if I have time I will try to take some pictures of the windows with infiltration problems. So maybe someone here who has had a similar problem can point me towards a solution..

• Looks like good choice :thumbup:

Magirus R81 Bj. 1982 H ist nun auch durch Das Kennzeichen bedeutet: MagirusR 81der3.
    http://www.R81.de
    Wem meine Bilder gefallen, darf sich gerne daran erfreuen
    und ANGUCKEN.
    Runterladen und weiteverwenden NUR nach Genehmigung durch mich, sonst.... :evil:

• never seen such bus before .. description sounds quite good ...

Regarding the windows: The italien (pragmatic) style to deal with the condense water between the window parts is to break out the inner one ... but if you want to get it right you should replace them (or live with it)

It looks also you have the right garage as well !?

A warm Welcome here

Gruß

Sputnik

Froh zu sein bedarf es wenig, und wer froh ist, ist ein König.
    Derzeitige Fz.: MB O404 Wohnbus BJ.92; Cupra Leon ST Hybrid BJ.22; Audi A4 Avant 1,8T BJ.05; Toyota Supra MK3 BJ.87
    Frühere Fz. (Auszug): MB O307 Wohnbus exBüchereibus mit O303 Front Bj.80; BMW (318is Coupe, 330xD Coupe, 520D Touring diverse); Toyota Supra MK2

• ich glaube, ich kenne den bus ... kauf bei ITALbus ? ... diese busse wurden von iveco bzw irisbus gebaut ... und auch viele wurden als lizenz weiterverkauft ... der niedere ist ca. 10,5 meter ... die fenster wirst du wohl in italien am besten reparieren können ... scheint ein geschickter bus zu sein :thumbup:

wenn ich immer nur das tun würde, was von mir erwartet wird, könnte man folgendes auf meinen grabstein schreiben:
    "mein leben hat allen gefallen, nur mir nicht" !! zitat enzo ferrari

• I'll try to answer everyone a bit, yes the bus will be indoors, it fits like a hand in a glove, but it's definitely better than leaving it outside in the elements. The bus was purchased as soon as it was decommissioned by the fire brigade, who used it to move personnel due to natural disasters or events. My vehicle is still built in the iveco era, the merger with irisbus took place later, but let's say that those built later had a new engine and different bumpers, nothing substantial. For the rest, since I like complicated things, no Motomorini but Ducati, even if we always stay in the Bologna area as motorists..

• Good evening, sorry for the delay but here I am again with some updates. I removed almost all the seats and left 8+1. I also disassembled the hat boxes, leaving them only above the passenger seats. Removed the driver's seat, to replace all the pneumatic lines, wash the upholstery and put everything back in its place. Now I have a question for all of you, I wrote to Iveco to ask for a mechanic's manual, to have electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams and they practically laughed in my face, they only supply them to authorized workshops. Do you have any solution? How did you get a workshop manual, if you have one?

• Hi Andrea, I was in a garage close to Treviso long time ago with a broken clutch ... it could have been this one: Iveco Officine Miotto Srl - Google Maps

Just give it a try .. there were very helpfull ... huge place and restored all kinds of Iveco busses and trucks

Gruß

Sputnik

Froh zu sein bedarf es wenig, und wer froh ist, ist ein König.
    Derzeitige Fz.: MB O404 Wohnbus BJ.92; Cupra Leon ST Hybrid BJ.22; Audi A4 Avant 1,8T BJ.05; Toyota Supra MK3 BJ.87
    Frühere Fz. (Auszug): MB O307 Wohnbus exBüchereibus mit O303 Front Bj.80; BMW (318is Coupe, 330xD Coupe, 520D Touring diverse); Toyota Supra MK2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!