Umbau eines Busses in ein Wohnmobil

• Hallo,

Entschuldigen Sie meine Fehler im Voraus, ich spreche kein Deutsch (Vielen Dank an Google Übersetzer ^^) :) Or can I speak in English instead?

Ich würde gerne wissen, welche Vorschriften (Registrierung) für die Umwandlung eines Neoplan-Personenbusses in ein Eigenheim gelten. um den Status von Bus auf Wohnmobil ändern zu können. Dies wäre, um es später nach Kanada importieren zu können. Es wäre einfacher, wenn der Bus als Wohnmobil für den Import registriert würde.

Danke für Ihre Hilfe.

Ich habe das gefunden. Was denkst du?

In der StVZO Anlage XXIX (zu § 20 Absatz 3a Satz 4) EG-Fahrzeugklassen“ heißt es da:

Code
    5.1  Wohnmobil: Fahrzeug der Klasse M mit besonderer Zweckbestimmung, das so konstruiert ist, dass es die Unterbringung von Personen erlaubt und mindestens die folgende Ausrüstung umfasst:
    a) Tisch und Sitzgelegenheiten,
    b) Schlafgelegenheiten, die u. U. tagsüber als Sitze dienen können,
    c) Kochgelegenheit und
    d) Einrichtungen zur Unterbringung von Gepäck und sonstigen Gegenständen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Martin () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von galacticsurfeur mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Oh that is (almost) very simple:
    1. A bed must be permanently installed
    2. Cooking facilities must be permanently installed
    3. A washing facility must be available
    4. Seating and a fixed table must be available
    5. A toilet would be nice, but it is not mandatory

Gruß Thomas
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zum Bustagebuch & Busblog: http://www.screaming-mimi.de - Stand: 30.06.2023)

Spritmonitor.de
    Volvo B10M
    signatur_putz.gif

Forumstreffen, die einzige Zeit im Jahr wo alle 5 Sinne zusammen kommen:

Unsinn, Wahnsinn, Blödsinn, Schwachsinn und Irrsinn

• And with all those requirements, I can go to the registration and change the statue (M is for motorhome?) ? Because the bus I saw has everything, even a bed. But it still a passangers bus for now..

• M is passenger car. M1 is 8+1 seat

an additional field "SA" sais camping use

If all is done, go to TÜV (technical check organisation) When they approve go to registration office, to change the papers.

Do not in Hessen, because there it is more complicated as in other "Bundesländern"

Magirus R81 Bj. 1982 H ist nun auch durch Das Kennzeichen bedeutet: MagirusR 81der3.
    http://www.R81.de
    Wem meine Bilder gefallen, darf sich gerne daran erfreuen
    und ANGUCKEN.
    Runterladen und weiteverwenden NUR nach Genehmigung durch mich, sonst.... :evil:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Martin () aus folgendem Grund: Ein Beitrag von stuebiR81 mit diesem Beitrag zusammengefügt.

• Ok I see. So by default, the bus is already a M right? I must change it for SA to be a motorhome. Am I right?

Could you give me the steps to process to the registration as a camping car/motorhome? Where I have to go..

I'm in Canada for now, so I will try to find someone who can help me to change the registration.

• If all is done, go to TÜV (technical check organisation) When they approve go to registration office, to change the papers.

Do not in Hessen, because there it is more complicated as in other "Bundesländern"

So first, I need to buy the bus to have the papers to my name I guess? Or the company could do that for me?

Can I send someone instead of me to change the registration?

• Bus is M3 so it must be changed to M1

The fealer can make the change by TÜV before registration. So change and update is one process(with double fees)

You need a german adress to register

Then you will ship it to CDN?

Where is the bus?

Magirus R81 Bj. 1982 H ist nun auch durch Das Kennzeichen bedeutet: MagirusR 81der3.
    und ANGUCKEN.
    Runterladen und weiteverwenden NUR nach Genehmigung durch mich, sonst.... :evil:

• Bus is M3 so it must be changed to M1

The fealer can make the change by TÜV before registration. So change and update is one process(with double fees)

You need a german adress to register

Then you will ship it to CDN?

Where is the bus?

Oh ok I see. I will ask to the dealer then. I wrote to ask them, but they don't want to do that. I will explain them the process in detail. It seems pretty simple..

The bus is located near Kulmbach. I know a guy in Germany.. I will ask i he knows someone around there then. Or maybe with the seller company..

• So you buy the bus without having a look on it? I think you need someone you trust.

und ANGUCKEN.

• I will ask a mechanical inspection to the dealer too. But for now, it's difficult to travel... so I don't have a lot of choices.. Otherwise, I would go to see it in person for sure :)

• Maybe someone in this Forum is near Kulmbach and can have a look on it

und ANGUCKEN.

• Yeah maybe :) My friend in Germany will call the dealer on Monday. I will see if they want to change the certification first.

I will think after that.

Thanks for all the info guys! :)

• Good luck

und ANGUCKEN.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!