Motorcycle transport

• Good evening, I'm a passionate motorcyclist, I've always spent my holidays on the saddle of a motorbike, every free time in the warm season is spent grinding km on the saddle. I'm planning to set up my 12 MT Iveco Euroclass 380, it has two single doors, one front and one rear. How can I load a motorcycle inside? Do you have any idea ? (obviously only my bike, not all of my friends like -> http://bst-shuttle.de/ ) since I'm 12 MT and I don't have a D license (in Italy it's the one for buses) so nothing hanging behind. I have a towing licence, but for "quick trips" I would like to avoid towing, do you have any crazy ideas to recommend? Maybe some photos?

• Grüße aus dem Remstal
    Stefan T 911
    17 Jahre mit einem O 302, und seit 2018 nun mit einem Van Hool T 911 unterwegs

• A thousand thanks. unfortunately in Italy campers are a maximum of 12 metres, you cannot protrude further even if the protrusion is a "load" and is not fixed. Unfortunately, to make the mobile overhang legal, I would have to be registered by BUS, therefore patente of and category M3, remaining M1 maximum 12 MT, it's already 12 meters so no further load on the rear, I had already seen the hydraulic lifter on the beautiful Setra, really excellent compliments but I just can't stretch the vehicle any further.

• Hi, my Idea ist to use a foldable aluminium ramp and a cheap electric wrench to mount in the stairs of the Back door maybe? Can find both together for less than 300 in the Internet.

I looked for ramps some days ago, lengh of 2.5 meters is available and electric wrench with 250 kg pullforce should be enouth.

Regards Robert

• Thanks to all, I think that the most painless, simple and cheapest solution is precisely to create a large and comfortable ramp, in order to be able to tow the motorcycle inside the bus with a winch, and then fix it appropriately.

• Moin,

Good idea, the question: will you fix it on the ramp or horizontal or after turning 90 degrees?

Many possibilitys.

Regards Bernd

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!