Hallo aus Finland!

• Zunächst möchte ich mich für meine schlechten Sprachkenntnisse entschuldigen und muss häufig einen Google-Übersetzer verwenden.:|
    Ich träume nur von meinem eigenen wohnbus, aber ich möchte die Dinge immer rechtzeitig kennenlernen, Daten sammeln und vor der Implementierung vergleichen, damit ich Einkäufe und Budget planen kann.
    Ich habe hier schon viel Interessantes gefunden und deshalb wollte ich mich hier registrieren.
    I communicate more fluently in English, so feel free to use it with me also.

• Welcome:prost:, most people here understand english well. So don't hesitate to ask in english.

Maybe you can use deepl app. It is working much better than google translate.

We had a lot of beautiful trips to and through Finland, with our Bus and also by Car in Winter.

Magirus R81 Bj. 1982 H ist nun auch durch Das Kennzeichen bedeutet: MagirusR 81der3.
    http://www.R81.de
    Wem meine Bilder gefallen, darf sich gerne daran erfreuen
    und ANGUCKEN.
    Runterladen und weiteverwenden NUR nach Genehmigung durch mich, sonst.... :evil:

• Hi Eva, a warm welcome here in our community ... when having any question feel free to ask ... most of us are able to resond in english in case we can help ...

Gruß

Sputnik

Froh zu sein bedarf es wenig, und wer froh ist, ist ein König.
    Derzeitige Fz.: MB O404 Wohnbus BJ.92; Cupra Leon ST Hybrid BJ.22; Audi A4 Avant 1,8T BJ.05; Toyota Supra MK3 BJ.87
    Frühere Fz. (Auszug): MB O307 Wohnbus exBüchereibus mit O303 Front Bj.80; BMW (318is Coupe, 330xD Coupe, 520D Touring diverse); Toyota Supra MK2

• Welcome from Belgium !

Stuebi gave you a good advice: DEEPL is a great translating programm. I use it frequently for my job.

We hope to get to Finland one day. We already went to Norway and Sweden in 2017, and to the Baltic countries in 2019.

Finland might be the next destination, altough we are hesitating with Northern Norway (we visited the southern part in 2017).

Greeetings, David

• Maybe you can use deepl app. It is working much better than google translate.

Stuebi gave you a good advice: DEEPL is a great translating programm. I use it frequently for my job.

Thanks for advice!

I'm dreaming about fully independent all-year habitable bus. I want to be able to travel where ever bus can be taken and stay there as long as comfortable or legal. Lapland is for instance very expensive place to stay in hotels. In the other hand I like early springs in southern Europe (which is almost any place compared to mine).

I haven't drawn e.g. schemas for years and yesterday tried to compose battery monitoring control circuit diagram to load bus batteries or interior batteries set by set with automatically starting aggregator. I used to draw schemas with ACad but since I had it on Windows XP and not available anymore you can imagine me pulling my hair out with paper and pencil :D

So, as you can see. everything is on paper yet, nothing really materialized - even money.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!