Iveco Euroclas 380 from M3 to.... N3 "special"

• Good evening, this morning I had a first quick phone call with the engineer who will take care of the papers for my "new" vehicle registration document. Explaining the situation the type of vehicle and other things I asked a specific question,

"How do I switch from M3 to M1 on booklet?"

his answer:

"it's almost impossible, I tested all the latest vehicles in special N3, no tachograph, no limitations etc etc"

We will talk again because I have not yet sent any documents, no photos, everything is still pending. Do I have to run away?

Doesn't that sound strange to you too? I remain dubious, especially for future problems with customs, ferries, even trivially for a gobox, a toll, when the vehicle registration document says special and not a motorhome?

Have any of you seen similar situations? Unfortunately in these situations Italy is the first in the standings to complicate things..

• If not M1 it should stay M3 with additional SA (means recreation vehicle)

Magirus R81 Bj. 1982 H ist nun auch durch Das Kennzeichen bedeutet: MagirusR 81der3.
    http://www.R81.de
    Wem meine Bilder gefallen, darf sich gerne daran erfreuen
    und ANGUCKEN.
    Runterladen und weiteverwenden NUR nach Genehmigung durch mich, sonst.... :evil:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!