Hello from Croatia! :)

• Hello,

my name is Vedran and I am from Croatia. Sorry for my english language. I know something on germany language, but trust me better is write me on english.

I am 25 year old, I was work five years like test driver and journalist for one europe truck and bus magazin. Also, I am profesional driver, who after many adventures on wheels (I cross all Europe) want stay on the ball and open company with truck and bus for promotions. I think started with MAN SL/SU or Mercedes O 305/ 307. In my city this buses are still drive in public transport(Split), they come in 90' from Germany, but they are not in good condition so I must have much money (for me) for repear. So my plan is took this bus model in good condition in Germany, and came in Croatia with him.

If You have question just ask. If You need information from buses, trucks, vans from Croatia also just ask! We have many interesant vehicle, and many vehicle from ex german company.

• Hi Vedran, onda oni toplu dobrodošlicu od mene ..... nadam se prevoditelj google prevodi sve ispravno.

pozdravi
    Jörg

• Welcome here from me as well!

greetings Geepee

Man gönnt sich ja sonst nichts! Lieber grosse Autos als kleine Panzer... (Meyerreisen - wir buchen, Sie fluchen)

• Hi Vedran, welcome to this forum also from my side ... actually I am a Croatia fan since I travelled there last summer (yes ... 1st time with our bus ;) ... I've seen a lot of old busses (Karosa and others) specially in Rijeka ... unfortunately there wasn't any space for us ... However I fear the busses you're looking for are already very seldom here in Germany or in bad condition as well ... There're some dealers taking busses from all over Europe an sell them to Russia, Africa etc. there you might find what you're looking for ... search for used bus(ses) in ebay or google and you'll find them easily ... there are some companies around Munich, so you may come here and just check what they have ... but don't expect too much ... those busses are close to their end of life ...

Gruß

Sputnik

Froh zu sein bedarf es wenig, und wer froh ist, ist ein König.
    Derzeitige Fz.: MB O404 Wohnbus BJ.92; Cupra Leon ST Hybrid BJ.22; Audi A4 Avant 1,8T BJ.05; Toyota Supra MK3 BJ.87
    Frühere Fz. (Auszug): MB O307 Wohnbus exBüchereibus mit O303 Front Bj.80; BMW (318is Coupe, 330xD Coupe, 520D Touring diverse); Toyota Supra MK2

• Thanks all! Hi Sputnik, thank You for great information. In Croatia we have many this buses. But they are also on the end and in bad condition (they have 2, 3 milion kilometar).

We have also some MAN SL 200/ SG 240 Avtomontaza (bodybilder built this buses in Ljubljana- Slovenia from 1978- 1991.). They are in good condition, but they are not for sale and not on the end. They are qualiti so some company (like in Rijeka and Dubrovnik) is fresh this bus with new parts, color and other thing. But how I am fan of original MAN and Mercedes O 305 I will try connect my wishes and job :)

SL 200 (1978.) produced in Ljubljana:

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/2203/dsc02319ne8.jpg

• I prefer (besides coach busses) the overland versions (O307) with standard gear and not with automatic gear box ... what ecactly do you need ... high sealing, flat floor, space underneath ?

Gruß

Sputnik

Derzeitige Fz.: MB O404 Wohnbus BJ.92; Cupra Leon ST Hybrid BJ.22; Audi A4 Avant 1,8T BJ.05; Toyota Supra MK3 BJ.87
    Frühere Fz. (Auszug): MB O307 Wohnbus exBüchereibus mit O303 Front Bj.80; BMW (318is Coupe, 330xD Coupe, 520D Touring diverse); Toyota Supra MK2

• Yes, that's true. O 307 is better version (for my job), with manual gear box. I need flat floor and space in bus and under bus. So when I think überland bus is maybe better for that. If I remember O 307 is little longer from O 305, and he has space for "gepäck".

• maximum length should be equal with 11.8 m, but there might habe been shorter O305 versions ... Front is different as well (mainly windshield - goes arround the corners) ... engine is OM407H ... 241HP from close to 12l 6 cylinder horizontal engine ... was also used in many Setra and Neoplan busses those days

Gruß

Sputnik

• Hello Vedran,

Good to have you hear! I am also a Croatia fun- we have been in Pula last year - it was the firs but for sure not the last time!

Good luck with your search!

Stefan

:) R1200 GS ?( MAN CLOULINER 1200 ?( Bova 12/360 :great:

• They should know (better than me) :D my former 307 was 12m long :P

Gruß

Sputnik

• We plan to go at Eastern to Dugi Otok ... Pag was nice ... but we like to stay independent

Gruß

Sputnik

• Thanks Stefwa. I hope You en joy in Pula!

Sputnik, I am from Split, about 100 kilometers from Dugi Otok and Zadar. So contact me, I be great to meet You! You come with car or bus? :D

In Zadar You can find many old trucks and buses.

• Sure we go by bus ... for a green evironment :D ... Not yet sure what ferry to take ... any recommendations ?

Gruß

Sputnik

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!